Soccer World Community
Welcome to Soccer world community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soccer World Community
Welcome to Soccer world community
Soccer World Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» What do you think is the secret of Conte's recent winning form with chelsea?
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:51 pm by Admin

» Rohr vows to be ready for Cameroon.
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:34 am by Admin

» Young Lady looking for love demands contact.
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:45 pm by Admin

» Arsene Wenger Hits Head Again With Mourinho.
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 2:26 am by Admin

» Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos)
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 2:22 am by Admin

» Your first subject
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos)

Go down

Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) Empty Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos)

Post by Admin Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:22 am

A woman was so worried after she found this strange-looking meat in her soup. It wasn’t until she had eaten more than two thirds of the dish that she noticed it looked like something nobody would want to find in their takeaway.
Woman screams as she finds penis-shaped meat in her soup (photos) Tuo-zafi-2

The customer, named as Akousa, said:

"I had gone to get some food from the food joint because I was hungry and my preferred choice was Tuo zafi which I bought and took home to eat."

Tuo zafi is a traditional dish in Accra, Ghana, where she bought it.

But she immediately stopped eating when she noticed the lumpen sausage which looked nauseatingly similar to a human penis.

‘I had eaten all the other meat in the soup and was about finishing off with the biggest piece when I noticed the funny looking meat which looked like a male genital organ,’ she told local media.

Her brother said she should contact police and send the ‘meat’ to a lab for testing.

‘My sister opted to show it to a lab technician friend later, who said because the meat was cooked, an ordinary lab test wouldn’t be able to prove it to be animal or human,’ she told 3news.com.

‘He advised a forensic test be done on it but considering the bureaucratic processes these things go through, we gave up.’

kinnaka.

Unwilling to throw it away in case it could be evidence of some kind of crime, the meat is still lying in their fridge.

Admin
Admin

https://soccerworld.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum